Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Dear Diary Tuesday...

I tried really, really hard not to get sick. Everyone at work has either a cold, strep, conjunctivitis, or a combination. My nieces came over on Sunday and kissed all over me and then told me they were sick. I tried really, really hard....but I think it caught me. I have that raw, scratchy feel in the back of the throat. I am exhausted, physically. I have been coughing today. My nose is running. It is not official yet, but I think I am getting sick. The suckiest part....I am so pathetic when I am sick. I boob, I cry, it is almost like the worst thing in the world. I blame it on stress, therefore, it is all Toni's fault I am sick and we should be able to all kick her in the shins!! Okay, the thought of blaming Toni AND kicking her in the shins actually made me feel kind of better.

Keep the positive thoughts and energy directed towards Tonster and her family. This is the times when I am so thankful for the friends in my life.

See, I am already getting pathetic......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home