Saturday, August 30, 2003

Dear Diary Saturday....

Oh, what an interesting week! The two bitches in my department have suddenly become NICE again. Not that they are every going to be friends with me again, but at least the joy of working with them is back. It was insanely busy at work this week, but I accomplished a lot. One of my researchers was only in on Monday and Tuesday, so I have been taking care of her desk while she has been out. My boss was out Thursday and Friday, so I have been handling her desk as well. Friday was interesting because I got to work at my normal 6:00 am, realized nobody was there so went to a local grocery story and hung out for 30 minutes, went back and there were now about 8 of us hanging out and then it dawned on me....NOBODY WILL BE HERE UNTIL AROUND 8:00 AM! Not such a good thing when the customer service phones automatically come on at 7:00! But that is what the management gets for not thinking ahead to make sure somebody would not be off an extra day before a 3 day weekend to make sure other folks can get into the building! No bother...I still put in my 8 hours and got out of there to hang out with Dylan.

Speaking of hanging out with Dylan yesterday....not such a good day. I have been having some "issues" lately that I have not been sharing with everyone. One of the issues is the stress of dealing with my folks and their medical problems. Secondly, the stress I have been having stemming from the stranger I had to deal with in my front yard. And third, the stress I have been putting my body through with my endless endeavor at losing weight. Unfortunately, that all caught up with me and I ended up having leg cramps and charlie horses in both of my calves and we had to call it a night relatively early. Good part....we saw "House of a 1000 corpses" which is a movie created by Rob Zombie. You could see his potential to make a good movie, but he decided the cheesy B movie was much better. I was entertained, but glad I rented it and did not buy it!

Today was wonderful! My mom and I went shopping for my fall wardrobe. I bought over $800.00 in clothes for less than $275.00. I had wonderful coupons, gift certificates, and the gal that waited on me gave me more and more discounts! And to make it even a more exciting experience, they asked me to be part of their Lane Bryant fashion show! The lady said that they are looking for beautiful women who are very self assured, and she said that I was showing that off in mass with all of the clothes I was trying on! They are going to give me a call to find out if I am interested. Very flattering!!! It was wonderful!!! We then went to lunch to a place neither of us have ever been, Granatos, and had a wonderful sandwich. We then went shopping to Petsmart and Costco, made it home and I made dinner. Now, I am going to relax myself silly!

Tomorrow is shaping up to be a busy day. I plan on doing a lot of cleaning, putting my clothes away, a ridiculous amount of laundry. Oh, and starting the priming of the gravestones which have now been cut! Yes, the Newsome Graveyard is shaping up nicely already!!!!

Monday, I plan on making up to Dylan with us spending the day together and hopefully, keep your fingers crossed, NO LEG CRAMPS!!!!!

Oh, and by the way, CONGRATULATIONS TO CONNIE FOR GETTING A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home