Sunday, August 24, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday....

After a much stressful week, Friday was wonderful. Dylan, myself, Toni, Rob, Chet, and my Shane all met up to see Chet and Shane's model home, which is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see the two of them all moved in, all of the decorating completed. After that, we went to the Gateway for dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen, which was excellent, other than Shane ending up with a bucketful of water and a glass of wine completely in his lap, thanks to the waitress. However, being that it was a mistake and all of us were enjoying his discomfort so much, it was laughed off. We then decided to indulge Shane's desire of chocolate and headed over to Cummins to get chocolate strawberries and grapes. We also looked in almost every store, including Lane Bryant, where Shane insisted on buying me an adorable hat. Tonster and Rob then left to go visit her father and the remaining four decided to go try out some two wheeled thingies that they were demonstrating. Fortunately for me, they could not let us ride them because the batteries were too low. I have a sneaking suspicion that I would have been the one either crashing into something or something and ending up with broken bones!!!!

Saturday was a day of relandscaping our front yard. The trauma of finding somebody in my front yard had me on the quest of trimming out all of the bushes, removing a couple of trees so that I had a better view. We removed the tree that was right in front of the front door and the three remaining trees are now trimmed small...kind of like lollipops. The bushes on the side of the house are all trimmed and neat and the ivy growing up the house has been cut down. It was all necessary, as it will help to have the hardest part of the trimming done for next spring. And I thought for sure that I would be so sore that I would not be able to move today. However, I guess I am in better shape than I thought because I have had no soreness at all.

Today was a relaxing day. I have done absolutely nothing other than watch tv. In a little while I am going to start getting ready for this week....getting some lunches together, organize my wardrobe for the week....nothing spectacular but necessary. This week is going to be busy for me as I have two major projects that I need to complete.

Oh, and can I just say that my favorite time of the year has begun! Next Saturday I am going shopping with my mom for the start of my autumn wardrobe. Then the following weekend is the start of the Fair and I already have a few "volunteers" lined up to go with me. And then I believe it is the following weekend that Rocky Point Haunted House opens! YEAH!!! Halloween is right around the corner for me!!!! Oh, and I already have my theme picked out for my house this year.....The Haunted Newsome Graveyard!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home