Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Today is going to be a much better day than yesterday. Yesterday was just a horrible day, all the way around. I woke up with one person on my mind, a person I had no desire to speak too, and that was the one person who decided that they needed to talk to me. Work was horrible, busy and just with a lot of stupidity. Thankfully, the day ended and without any casualties AND I got a lot done.

I woke up in a much better mood today and I plan on kicking some ass at work. Our group is so far behind on paperwork that it is embaressing. I know I can't do it all in one day, but I am going to come as close as I can.

Happily, we are only about 51 days from Halloween!! One of my haunted houses opens this weekend, the stores have their Halloween merchandise coming out, the world is in a good place. I am focusing my energy where it should be focused, on myself, the love of my life, my good and true friends, and family. I have come to discover, but experience and watching others, how easy it is to become so wrapped up in your own world that you have no idea, and no real care, to know what is going on with others. I would hate myself if I was so selfishly consumed with myself and how wonderful I am, that I neglected other friendships and the needs involved in those. I am not a person that can keep a friend in my life who only pops up every now and then, and then disappears. That is not a friendship, that is an acquaintance....nothing more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home