Sunday, July 06, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHANE WHO IS 30 YEARS OLD TODAY!!!!

Yes, my blue-boy-honey-bear is turning 30 today. Does it not just seem like a moment ago we were all graduating high school??????

Yesterday was a good day. I did a whole bunch of shopping with my mom, then I came home and took care of my dad. I had to remove his bandages from the two incisions sites...one site being a little too close to my comfort to an area of my Daddy that I NEVER want to see...and then clean the wounds. The areas are looking really good, healing VERY quickly, and he was so relieved to have the bandages off, as they were a little uncomfortable. I then proceeded to get ready to spend the evening with a wonderful group of friends, enjoying fine drink and amazing food, and the company was....the word to describe how amazing and energizing the company was escapes me. Needless to say, an evening where I can show up at 7:30 and the next time I look at a clock it is going on midnight is a fantastic evening. Thank you to the hosts of the evening, you are a blessing to my life and I thank the Goddess each and every day.

Today is shaping up nicely. I have some minor cleaning and laundry, but I am bbqing for the folks......steak and trout. Then I might be going over to Dylan's for ANOTHER bbq with his folks and family.

Positive note: never let an opportunity for your spirit to be energized and to share that love and energy with another, pass you by. Friends and family are a special gift in your life, one to not be taken for granted. I am made more beautiful and lovable by having these gifts in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home