Thursday, May 15, 2003

Dear Diary Thursday....

Woke up in a WONDERFUL mood! I have so much to be thankful for and it all just hit me today. Let me catch you up, diary. Sheba is doing MUCH, MUCH better....she is almost completely back to herself....eating and drinking all on her own, her coat looks fantastic, she is being surly, and she is talking to me. I will be finishing her antibiotics, but it is nice to go from thinking I was going to have to put my cat down to having her back to normal. The yard is looking fantastic, thanks to my daddy. With him being almost completely better AND taking the daily dosage of all of the vitamins I have him on, he has more energy than ever before. I came home yesterday with all of my gardens and flower beds TILLED and he had gone and bought large African marigolds to start the color scheme of one of my flower beds. Top that off with the fact that he has spent almost two weeks MAKING me a new flower bed, complete with new bricks, and I must say, it is absolutely beautiful! My mom's tongue is completely healed and she is looking wonderful. AND, my stomach is no longer hurting. Yesterday was a horrible day, major stomach cramps to the point that I was tearing up at work. I discovered, through trial and error, that any carbonated beverage will no longer be my friend. I started only drinking tea and water yesterday afternoon and evening and woke up feeling better today than I have in a full week. And to top it off, the very love of my life is taking this weekend off so that we can be together! I could not ask for more......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home