Monday, April 28, 2003

Dear Diary Monday...

Okay, the "bad Sunday" entry, Diary, was due to seeing Scottie's headstone. Kerry and Su were kind enough to take pics and then forward them to Jeffy who forwarded them to Dylan and I. It is not like I don't remember with each single day that Scott is gone, but it never ceases to amaze me. I am not going to rehash my friendship with Scott, or the reasons he chose to leave, I just miss him more with each day. If I could just have a chance to let him know what a poop head he is for walking away from an amazing twin and a phenomenal mother, I would take that chance in a second. If I could give him a twisty bruise for it, I would do it in a heartbeat. However, I know wherever he is, and I KNOW he is somewhere, he realizes what he has done. But if I was going to put a spin on this, and look at things from a much brighter perspective, it made an already wonderful friendship with Jeffy blossom into something bigger and better.....more honest, giving, and loving....and I guess, I have Scott to thank for that. I just hope he realizes how incredible of a person Jeffy is and how much he is missing out on......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home