Sunday, April 27, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday....

Oh, diary, pretty boring weekend. Saturday I woke up and took two cats and both dogs to the vet. All was well, except for when my Cali Ann had to have her tartar removed from a tooth and when the vet picked the tartar off, the entire tooth came out and she SWALLOWED IT! I then came home and did a grand total of NOTHING the entire day....and enjoyed every minute of it. Today, I got up and went to Petsmart, came home and took out a tree, and then relaxed. Unfortunately, I am a little low on energy right now as I have not been taking very good care of myself. So, I did spend sometime today researching ways to increase my energy level. I did find out that I need to have my thyroid checked, start taking some Ginseng, start my exercise routine back up, and cut out most carbohydrates, at least the bad ones. All in all, not too bad of a change in lifestyle for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home