Friday, May 09, 2003

Dear Diary Friday...

You know how truly evil you are when you come into work and EVERYONE was happy you had taken a mental health day because, "You REALLY needed it." Yep, that was the comments from a lot of people, most of them people not even remotely close to my department but had heard how horrible I was. Aren't you happy you don't work witn me? Poor Toni, she even knows when to stay away from our area. And the worst part of it is is that I have been taken aside by my supervisor and my Pit Boss and told that I have to work on my attitude because I infect the rest of the staff.....if I am pissy, so are they. Now, this is not new news to me....Dylan has been telling me this for years. However, I never really believed him until I decided one day, not very long ago, to be a rag beast for no other reason than to see if it really is the case....which it was!!! So the mental health day was a good idea and a huge success as I came back to work with a better attitude. I think having so much on my mind for so many months, and then worrying about my Toni Bologny the last few weeks made me just unbearable.....even for myself! But, all is well in the world now....Toni has a sore spot but will be fine, the parents are much better, my dogs and cats are all healthy, and it is Spring. What more can I ask for in life????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home