Sunday, March 02, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday...

Well, didn't do the shopping I had planned, but had a good time anyways. We ended up just going to Petsmart and then over to Wally World because I had broke a fingernail and I just needed it replaced!! We ended up doing some grocery shopping and came home.....and then the fun began! I had a wonderful visit from Shane, delivering the most beautiful present of his home made cd's where he took extra time to find songs that I love by groups that I love.....I know he was scared by the musical taste that I have, but I love him even more for doing it!! I now have a wonderful collection of work out cd's to sweat too.....which the new level of workout begins tomorrow....so thank you again, my friend!!! It was so enjoyable to sit with him in my room, catching him up on everything that has occured, discussing his desires and dreams, and just TALKING with somebody who could be my partner in crimes, as we think so much alike. It was wonderful to see his face light up when discussing things that have happened that he did not know about AND getting his incredible acurate and insightful opinions! If anybody can read a person well within moments of meeting them, it is Shane!!

This week is shaping up nicely. I only work the first three days, and then Thursday is my father's eye appointment and then we are going to the Home and Garden Show. Friday I have off and am spending the day with Dylan....doing some shopping and planning on watching some videos. Saturday I have promised my mom we will go clothes shopping and that she will be able to spoil me. That night, we have been invited to a wonderful dinner with the Netzlers and the Breeze/Ricketts....who knows where..... As for Sunday, that will be my rest day...I hope!

Colors: Monday-White; Tuesday-Red; Wednesday-Brown; Thursday-Turqoise; Friday-Rose; Saturday-Brown.....I have issues with the brown....but I will try.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home