Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Dear Diary Tuesday....really.....

Damn, I think I was ahead of myself yesterday on my blog! The error has been corrected and it does now say "Monday".

So, today I get home from my work to have my mother doubled over on the couch, clutching her warmth bag to her stomache, pale as a sheet. Not the flu, not food poisoning.....her freakin' ulcer again and a horrible bout of gas that will not leave her body. So I start taking care of her and finally, we manage to make the pain go away. Oh, and I think she is going to be calling her doctor tomorrow to discuss the surgery to correct the freakin' ulcer that is turning me into an old woman! AAARRRGGGHHHH! Shut up Toni!

Work was good. The lazy ass, jeep-rolling, pot smoking, lazy ass (I already used that one, huh?) chic that I work with came in, late of course, but never left her desk, put her headphones on all day and proceeded to......are you ready for this.........are you sitting down.....WORK! Now, in the 8 hours she was at work she only managed to complete TWO appeal letters, but hey, better that than nothing. Actually, the god's honest truth is that I would rather NOT have her at work at all because then I would not have to listen to her singing along, in a dog howling fashion, to the disco shit she is listening too!!! Oh well, I was entertained and that is what counts.

Had a great discussion with JJ today about "body image". Enlightened her to my thoughts and was VASTLY entertained by a "comparison" that she brought up........HUGELY entertained by the comarison she brought up!! Also had Toni reminding me of horrible crank calls we use to do in high school where we would pick names out of the phone book and call, acting like an Asian person ordering Chinese food. I actually burst out laughing today with the memory. What a horrible high school prank but one that I miss immensly. So, if you get any mysterious crank calls for "Flied Lice"....it is Toni.....keep that in mind......

Damn, it is great to be surrounded by such open, honest, blunt, and hilarious friends!!!!

Oh, and it was great to touch base with Dee again. Poor Dee....send her lots and lots of positive energy as it is the slow season at her work and she is BORED!!! Maybe Toni should call her......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home