Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Funeral Day....

Last night was the viewing, which was quick but beautiful. Today we had the official "Mormon" funeral.....viewing, family prayer, long funeral ceremony, graveside services, food at the church. It was beautiful and very educational. I found out some very incredible things about Dylan's Great Grandfather....how he ran a chicken farm, a turkey farm, was a school bus driver, how he owned a 1924 Model T Ford that he drove to California...it was amazing. And the people that came were just as amazing, young and old alike. And of course, sitting and talking with his family is always a treat, especially when they tell you all about this "surprise" wedding that they are going to be throwing for you.....HA HA HA FUCKIN' HA! Anyways, it went smooth and painlessly.

So, I am once again dealing with my stomache. I have decided that stress is killing my stomache. Having a very stressful week last week, a very stressful weekend, and yesterday was HELL ON EARTH at work, I have had a couple of moments after I have had something to eat that I have been in such pain that I can barely stand up. Today after the funeral buffet, I went home in such pain that I was considering actually making a doctor's appointment. I drank some Mylanta, took a brief nap, and now I am fine....and it feels like all my stress is gone. I had a salad for dinner, I have a little twitch of uncomfortableness, but that is it. SOOOOO, I guess I am going to have to learn to be good and eat a little more healthy and be a lot less stress induced.....or at least try. Thank God that Dylan is taking me away next week for some much needed vacation time!!! Oh, and I am going shopping on Saturday with mom, which is always a hoot!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home