Sunday, October 06, 2002

Dear Diary.....

Wednesday, Thursday, and part of Friday was spent in Wendover with Dylan. I had a fairly great time, had a couple of disagreements, but nothing that was not settled fairly quickly. I believe that Dylan has now discovered that having me drink tequilla is NOT a good thing as it makes me very irritable and mean, not that you could even tell the difference. We then came home on Friday and saw "Red Dragon" which I thoroughly enjoyed and made me even miss more the fact that I did not continue on to become a forensic psychologist or take the opportunity that I had to go with the FBI. Oh well, either study serial killers or become one, the dilema the dilema.

Saturday I spent the day shopping with my Mom. We went to the Farmer's Market, Costco, Harmons, and then had to take two of my brand new pants back to Lane Bryant because in one week they became HUGE on me so I had to go for a smaller size. Today, the folks and I went to breakfast, Gardner Village (which is not open on Sunday, BTW), fed the ducks at the duck park, Fred Meyers, and then I barbecued for the folks......steak for my dad and scallops for my mom. All in all, it was a great weekend and a very nice time off.

So, it looks as though the quest for pumpkins has started. I purchased my first 13 today and will be going back to periodically pick up more this week. I have decided for all of the widows that I carve pumpkins for that I am going to do "normal" size pumpkins and not the monster ones that I bought today. All of the huge ones will be used to decorate the yard.....can't wait for that to start!

Hmmm.....have also been doing some thinking about myself lately and the course I have taken in life when dealing with people. I have discovered I have once again tried to be "too nice" to save feelings of others and in turn, probably have caused more problems and hurt to other people and to myself. So, that will be coming to an end.

Oh, and Grace, the big in-love slackard, is doing very well. She and I e-mail each other continuously and she has been very good about calling me. She is an amazing gal and I hope that Claudia can see that in her, as well. After Grace had out "talking it out" session, we have never been more eye to eye on things. I am keeping my fingers crossed for that lady, Texas won't know what hit them when she moves in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home