Monday, September 16, 2002

Monday, Monday, Monday.....

Good part of Sunday was the call from Grace. By the way, she is doing lovely, having a fantastic time, will be home late on Friday and hopes to see everybody in the short amount of time she is going to be in town.

Today was the typical Monday, but with a better attitude from me. I am trying to be less of a monster in the morning, even though I am sure that is just a personality quirk I will never get over. If you didn't know, I am not human, closer to demonic, before 10:00 am....and unfortunately, diet coke is no longer helping me wake up quicker. I can achieve a lot in the morning, I just do not want to hold any type of conversation. A few co-workers have discovered this....in a bad way.

Anyways, I accomplished a lot today, but by the end of the day the mound of paperwork I had gone through and somehow miraculously procreated and I have a mound twice the size to deal with tomorrow! The only thing that is keeping me in a good mood is knowing that I get to go to a haunted house on Saturday! Oh and that my MUCH OLDER SISTER will be another year older than me on Friday....tee hee hee hee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home