Thursday, September 19, 2002

Let's catch up.....

Work has been....work. I have been going insane trying to keep caught up and the chic behind me who continues to whine and grunt does not make anything easier. However, vengance was mine. She had to go in for a CAT scan of the abdomen today due to the roll over accident she was in. So she had to drink banana flavored barium one hour before she went. If you have never had barium, it is liquid radioactive chalk dye and it is more nasty than anything else in the world!!! Anyways I made her drink the one entire bottle full of it, she was gagging, trying not to throw up, crying....but we made it through. She then had to drink the next one.....she kept going until she vomitted...not once but twice. She couldn't handle anymore and that is when I told her that they probably wouldn't require her to drink both of them, but it was good she got the quantity down she had.....am I mean?

Everyday after work this week has been a project of some kind. Unfortunately, one of the things I have been doing is visiting Dylan's great grandfather who is in the hospital with kidney failure. It has been enjoyable, just because I love Dylan and his entire family so very much and his grandfather is an amazing person. However, it has left me with running on about two hours of sleep each night with all of the stuff I have been doing. Usually, I can aclimate to the situation, but for some strange reason my system is not doing that this time and I am suffering exhaustion (physically, mentally, and spiritually) and a major migraine tonight. However, I would do this and more all over again for Dylan. And...he sent me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers in the entire world today, which was much appreciated with the hell day I had. Oh speaking of hell day.....ask Dylan how bad his HELL DAY WAS!!!

Looks like a very good turn out for the Rocky Pointe Haunted House on Saturday! I absolutely can not wait to go with everyone, even though JJ and Brad will get to see first hand how big of a wuss I am!

Did I tell you all my dog Tobee has also been sick? Yeah, that has been fun too!!!!

Okay, I am gonna go and get my laundry completed, take a bubble bath, call my honey, and go to sleep early. Another big day at work tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home