Thursday, October 10, 2002

Dear Diary Thursday....

I missed out on blogging yesterday. I have not been sleeping well, so I came home from work, did a little shopping, and then collapsed in bed at around 7:30 with a tummy having issues. Issues due to the fact that the lazy ass jeep rollin' whore that works with me came in and, are you read for this, spewed vomit chunks all morning into her garbage can until I flipped out and yelled at my boss, "Either send her the fuck home or send me THE FUCK HOME!" Finally, they sent her home!!! Long story short, she could not leave work without them sending her home or she would have been fired.

Okay, catching you up on today. The same dumb ass chic has had her husband stalking her (the clinical stalking and not the "other" kind of stalking that some of us like to joke about he he he he) for about 8 months and it finally came to a head with him showing up to work today with a loaded gun ready to kill himself, teach her a lesson, and take out anybody that got in the way. Toni and I are both fine, he is in jail with no bail on a suicide watch and stupid chic is going away and probably will not be back. Yes, I was very nice and supportive, held her while she cried, took care of her all morning, even stopped the ex husband from calling by answering her phone and talking to him, talked to the police since I have been a witness to the events over the last several months, did all the good things to help out. As dumb as she is and as annoying as she can be, I still feel for her and her desire to have the world be a "happy place". Hmmm.....aren't I horrible, terrible person???? However, I did learn a valuable lesson....helping other people in a crisis REALLY puts me behind on my workload! (Kidding).

Oh, just got off the phone with Grace. Her and Claudia and the girl have an apartment and I guess it is HUGE!! She won't be back up in Salt Lake probably until November, but definatly in December and will be bringing Claudia with her. She has been offered a very incredible opportunity to stay in Texas, an Operations Manager position, and she is not foolish enough to turn that down! Plus, with a cute Hispanic chick........ She wanted to make sure that you all knew that she missed you, was thinking about you, and is a horrible slackard about contacting everyone and updating her blog (right Grace?). Send her positive energy as I think she is needing that right now since they have her running ragged!

JJ, what the fuck is that background on your blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home