Sunday, October 13, 2002

Dear Diary Sunday....

The weekend has been pretty nice. Spent Friday getting off work early and hanging out with Dylan. We went to Cottonwood Mall, Spirits, Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner, and Gardner Village to look around. I purchased some neat stuff from Pottery Barn at Trolley Square and a beautiful musical snowglobe that is Halloween themed from Gardner Village. We then rented "Ted Bundy" and went back to his house to watch it. Not a movie I would highly recommend as it is done in a "I love Lucy" kind of fashion and very disturbing portrayal of a serial killer.

Saturday I went out with Mom and did some shopping, bought 19 more pumpkins and managed to break one on the way home. I then spent the evening with Jeffy, Michelle and Jer, Dylan, and Toni and Rob. Janet and Brad were suppose to meet up with us at the Haunted Forrest but we never saw them. We hung outside until about 10 minutes to 8:00 and they never showed....guess they don't love us! Anyways, the Haunted Forrest was MUCH longer than any year previous and worth the $12.00 a head admission. Plus, spending time with such a fantastic and loving group of friends was priceless! Especially since the scariest part of the whole damn place was when I thought I heard Golem from "Lord of the Rings' in front of me and grabbed a tree so I wouldn't have to go forward, only to find out it was actuall the evil JEFF!!! Damn him! We then went to KFC for dinner and I think we came close to getting our asses kicked out, but damn, we had a good time!! Looking forward to next weekend, whatever may come up!

Today I have already played "Candle hostess" to my sister and brother, selling them lots and lots of smelly good candles. I also have cleaned the entire kitchen. I am now hiding out in front of my computer as the LDS Home teachers are here....neither of the two men I like at all.

Does anyone realize we are only 18 days away from the most sacred, and most cool holiday ever.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home