Saturday, October 19, 2002

Dear Diary Saturday......

It has been an amazing weeks of emotional ups and downs...and I honestly can say that I thank my Goddess for it, as it has taught me restraint, patience, and respect.

To start with, the chick who rolled her jeep and then her ex showed up to work with a gun was suppose to come in on Wednesday..didn't. Thursday...didn't and then let us know she would not be back in until this coming Monday. We will see. Anyways, my boss finally asked me, in confidence, if the three remaining research people could handle doing the job without her....my response, "The three of us HAVE been doing the work the entire time without her because she is worthless and has never helped out." I think my point was understood and well taken.

Thursday was a bad emotional day. I have discovered how truly rotten of a friend I am, how unapproachable I have become, and high maintenance. It pretty much put a real damper on the entire day, as I have been caring that emotional luggage around since when I originally found out how horrible of a person I am. So, Thursday sucked in general. I was so sullen and quite that the Pit Boss called me into her office twice to find out my problem and the last time I told her, "If I wanted you to know what was going on with me, I would fucking tell you. Until then, quit asking as it is none of your fucking business." And walked out.

Friday, only a half day at work, and was I a whirlwind! I came in and busted out the entire Research Team workload. I then went to the jeep rollin' chic's desk and in one hour, let me clarify that....IN ONE HOUR...I managed to catch up all of her e-mails, all of her faxes, her entire IN box AND clean her desk. I then proceeded to let the Pit Boss know (who told me she didn't want to come see the corner desk because she was scared of me,...HA) and show her what I had done and then she gave me the look of the devil, not directed to me, and asked me how long it had taken as jeep rollin' chic is in her office at least once a week crying (literally) about how overwhelmed she is. Should be interesting when she comes back...if she comes back....pray she doesn't come back....

Then I left work and hung out with Mom. We went to Coscto, came home and went to dinner with Dad, came home dropped Dad off and went to Witche's Night Out at Gardner Village. I have not had so much fun and that place is AWESOME for Witches Night Out. I could not believe the amount of people (easily probably about 7500 total) and so many people dressed up that I felt out of place. Next year, I am definatly dressing up!!!!

Today is big yard work AND finish decorating the front yard.....which is a horrifying thought since it is so decorated I don't know what I could possibly add....oh yeah I do....LIGHTS!! And then hanging out with friends this evening for a calm night of food and videos...thank god.

Oh and Jeffy....thanks for a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home