Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Let me catch up. Yesterday I had to leave work early to go and get some sample prescriptions for Mom from her doctor as we are having a problem getting her normal prescription filled (length story, don't want to type it all out). Anyways, I had to leave work to get to the doctors before they closed, which meant I got home fairly early. As I was pulling into the driveway, I realized I had a horrible headache so I came right into the house and took two Excederin Migraine, which proceeded to kill of the headache, but give me a buzz and tooooooo much energy! So, I scrubbed the bathroom, dusted the house, cleaned the windows and then proceeded to clean my entire den, top to bottom and rearrange all the furniture. Then I decided to go and call Dylan. As I was doing that I looked outside to see my cat, Boogie Monster, sitting on something alive. I hung up the phone ran outside, picked him up, ran back into the house, yelled at Mom to come and help me. It happened to be a mouse, not even remotely hurt and sitting by my cherry tree, patiently waiting for me. So, I grabbed an empty coffee can, the cutie ran right into it and Mom and I proceeded to walk around the neighborhood until we found an empty field and released the little thing...which he was so adorable as he ran out, stopped and turned around, and stood up on his haunches to look at me and then ran off! Now I wish I had kept him! Oh, and why you might ask, did my cat not kill it? My cat doesn't know how to kill things, he only SITS ON THEM!! Yes, that is right, he enjoys catching things and then sitting on them because he has no idea what to do with them after they are caught!

So today was wonderful because I had lunch with JJ and we spent the entire lunch hour catching up on stuff, enjoying wonderful food, and me astounded by the military and police force that was coming in the the place in LARGE amounts. The food never rivaled the company as JJ kept me in stitches with her comments on life. If you love her blog, like I do, the in person appearance is unbelievable! And what is better, I get to hang with her on Saturday!

Oh, if you have an opportunity, go and check out www.thehomelessguy.com. Probably the most insightful, well written blog that I have ever had the pure joy to stumble across. A true homeless gentleman with the courage and tenacity to not only details his day to day experiences but explains how he got to where he is at today. I love it and I hope you have a chance to enjoy it as well!!!

Aren't the new kitties cute???!!!! Thanks Honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home