Monday, October 14, 2002

Dear Diary Monday....

Dylan and I had a lengthy discussion last night about what football team I am going to cheer for since nobody likes it when I cheer for the Cubs.....so we decided, or I decided, that my football team is going to be..........are your ready.......THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!! The reasoning....they have the cutest uniforms! And what fart sniffer came up with the name of the Houston Texans for a football team. Are they so damn dumb that they can't figure out what city and state they are representing???? Oh well, I never said that football was for the intelligent....at least not the players and the people that come up with the names.

Work was good today, but as always, busy. I spent the day keeping our team caught up so that we can spend tomorrow busting out all of our appeals. I also found out how aggravating our marketing team can truly be.....by giving out my name to every dick that they meet as a way of selling our company..."OH! If you ever need help, go ahead and call learn at 1-801-SHE CARES and she will take care of ALL OF YOUR FUCKING PROBLEMS!" Yep, that was the exact selling phrase and people bought it. So, in turn, I got a couple of them in trouble for using that. Then the day continued on with "Ask Lorene A Stupid Question" which apparently is a new game that I did not know I was involved in. First question, "If we go to APS (our outside precertification company) to do a review every month on one member for their pain management, do you think they will bill us for every review every month?" Now here is my answer, "How the FUCK WOULD I KNOW!!! Am I employed by APS? Does it have APS written on my forehead?" Yep, the Pit Boss was impressed with that answer and walked away. Second question, "What do you think they will do with the dumb fuck who endangered all of our lives with her ex husband showing up with a gun?" Answer......"Ask Human Resources!" Somebody made me the Magic 8 Ball with all the answers but 1) did not tell me the answers to give, 2) give me the patience to deal with them, and 3) inform me that I WAS THE MAGIC 8 BALL!!

Tomorrow will be a better day.....I am all vented out now........I can sleep tonight......

Oh, by the way Jeffy....I wuba wuba wuba you......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home