Friday, June 28, 2002

Kinda bad day and Kitty update...

Tiny is fighting me and having issues with me squirting water into him......a good sign when a cat has that much strength again. The fever is coming down and he tried to potty today...all is well in that world.

I got to work with a migraine already in full bloom. As it was stoploss day (and I am not going into detail to explain that....ask Toni) and I thought we had all of the claims paid until I received an e-mail from somebody who had asked to "help out processing a group" who decided she didn't want to come in to pick up her stack of claims that needed to be processed. Needless to say, I blew. Then I find out she hasn't bothered to pick up her PRIORITY folder and there are well over 200 claims in there! Soooo, I processed over 50 claims in under 1 hour on people that were in stoploss ( you can thank me later Toni as they were all your FREAKIN' GROUPS). And because I was so pissed, my boss got pissed and sent this person a rather venomous e-mail.

I did manager to get a little more caught up and was well on my way to having my IN box completely empty when the co-worker in front of my hit the last raw nerve I had today and I had to leave or I was gonna do something bad, very bad, worse than you can even imagine. My boss saw how on edge I was, made a couple of REALLY witty remarks to me to get a smile and told me to get out of there and go home.

So, I make it home, hope to take a nap and that doesn't work, so I decide to doctor up Tiny and then we went to get my nails done. While getting my nails done I got hit on by two different women. Flattering, but not my type and well, I am already in love with the coolest man in the universe. Then I get home, get all pretty and go to a viewing with the folks for a neighbor who passed away. Now here I am, Friday night at 7:00 pm in my jammies, praying for my head to explode or to stop hurting....don't care which.

Oh, and there are only 125 days until Halloween.....

Hope everybody is going to enjoy their weekend as much as I am!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home