Friday, April 26, 2002

Not a very happy witch.....

Okay, so my mom has been hinting that she knows I am a practicing witch and the only person that I have told in my family is my sister....stupid, stupid, stupid me! Yeah, my mom knows! We went to the mall today and went to this store that is going out of business. There is a really nice clerk girl helping me and a gothic boy outside.....VERY GOTHIC and she asks if we saw where he went. I said he was just around the corner talking on the cell phone. She explains that he is her "special friend" and that we shouldn't be scared of him because he is gothic and a lot of people assume that goths are witches and my mom pipes up "Well, there is nothing wrong with people practicing white witchcraft, I have been living with one for years!" and puts her arm around me!! So the clerk starts asking me questions about where she can find books on it and I explain that I am a solitary practioner of only the white kind and that everything that I found was at Media Play and normal bookstores. We purchased some stuff and left. So I ask my mom how long she has known that I was practicing and she looks at me and says, "Well haven't you always been practicing?" I told her that I hope she doesn't freak out like everybody else does that I still believe in God and Jesus Christ and she is PERFECTLY COOL WITH ME!" Now if that isn't the coolest mom in the world, I have no idea what is!! But, for my sister.....let's not discuss that!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home