Friday, April 26, 2002

Oh blessed weekend.....

Okay, about the previous blog and me deciding whether witchcraft was for me....well, it is for me but I am doing some research about another path. The path that I was going down was not the right one for me and was generating some energy that was not good for me or for others around me.......that is all I will say. Therefore, I will continue on to be a witchy-woman...in every aspect of the word.

Anyways, work has been confusing, tiring, flu-inducing, stomache turning, and just a general hellacious place to be. "Grunter" has called in sick or gone home sick every day, we have three people with the worst flu I have ever witnessed and my body (and psyche) are trying hard to either come down with it or fight it off, and we had our quarterly meeting that just pissed me off to no end. Why? Because we found out that raises will only consist of 1-4%, regardless of how long you have been here and how long you have been without a raise, they are putting a salary cap on everybody's job, AND the higher ups get raises (of course) regardless if they deserve one or not. Now, what pisses me off is that the piss boss has probably known about this shit for awhile, but never told us about this....and this is the same pit boss who took me aside many, many months ago to let me know she was "working on my raise for me and would let me know what she found out".....still waiting for that second talk with her!

Good note is that the weekend is almost here and I can't wait. Tonight I am going to go get my nails done. Tomorrow I am spending the whole day shopping with my mom and Sunday I am not doing a damn thing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home