Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Holy FUCK!...kinda day......

After taking yesterday off, I got to work and my faxes were out of control, my e-mail was out of control, and my IN box was....well, out of FUCKING control! I spent from 6:30 am until 6:00 pm getting my desk into some type of order!!! I can't believe that me being gone ONE DAY would generate that much work.

Oh, did I tell you that my dad is sick with a cough? Guess who is picking it up? Yep, that would be me. However, I am not tired or sick in any other way, so I can handle that.

God, I can't wait for this weekend.......a whole entire weekend with just Dylan. Oh, except for the cool anniversary party with the Netzlers. Can you believe that they have been together for 25 years? My hell, it only seems like yesterday that they got married! Remember to send them a Congratulations e-mail on their Silver!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home