Sunday, April 21, 2002

Hella fun kinda day....

I love Saturdays! I either spend them cleaning (which I love and understand is a sickness), doing yardwork (love more than housework, and I understand is also disturbing), hanging out with my folks, or spending time with Dylan. Either way, it is a good day. Yesterday I spent the entire day with Dylan. We went shopping, hung out with some animals, hit the Media Play and almost watched a fight with two old men, a whole bunch of asshole teenagers, and a woman in a wheel chair, ate lunch, got our tickets to Peter Murphy and then went to the Anniversary Dinner with Toni and Rob...which was a total blast no matter how loud the people at the next table were...the company that I was with made it all worth while. Oh, and watching Alex bite his mom and dad all through dinner was very worthwhile!

So, has anybody else caught the really cool commercial with our very own Jeffy in it? I would have told you all about it and to watch for it, but somebody (who shall remain nameless) did not tell me about this cool commercial and how cute he looked in it so I couldn't pass it on to all of you. Anyways, it is for Kerry Jackson's new show on, I think, UPN where he, I think, reviews Star Trek episodes and he and Jeffy are in a toy store going through action figures doing the "Have it", "Got it" until they come upon the "Hetereosexual C-3PO" and both "need it" and start a tug o war. It is really adorable and a good laugh. Just wish I had known about it but luckily my Dylan taped it while watching wrestling so I got to see my "favorite star" on tv. Seriously, Jeff looked as sexy as ever! Hopefully, if he is going to be doing anymore stuff like that, he will give us a little headsup!

Thanks again Toni and Rob for such a wonderful evening. Wish I could have sat by you guys, but with the amount of people you had, that was kind of out of the question! However, it was more fun than anybody could have ever dreamed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home