Monday, April 01, 2002

Blah day.....

I am blaming my flu on Toni. She came in last week and was so damn sick that her skin was actually pastier than mine, hung around until she infected somebody (ME) and then left, contented that she had spread her disease! Anyways, I called in sick today. Poor Dylan had to run me home early last night because of how sick I was, didn't sleep all night, and spent the entire time sweating...and not for any good reason! I knew with all the stress lately something wicked would sneak up on me, and apparently it is the FLU! I can't evedn begin to tell you how much I hate the flu!!!

Anyways, Dylan and I went to "Panic Room" yesterday, before I became ill, and it was a pretty good movie. I think I was expecting a lot more, but was happy with the outcome. And as always, the company was wonderful. We also rented "Don't Say a Word" and "Zoolander". I really liked the first one, the second one was so damn dumb (sorry Toni) that it actually made me laugh.

Can you believe that Toni and Rob's anniversary is coming up? Wow, it doesn't seem like they have been married that long! I think that is a sign of a great couple.

Could to hear the Gracie is doing so well, and enjoying the new addition of the bambino to her extended family. Gracie is such a good Aunt.

Oh, and Connie...update your damn blog, girl! It would be nice to hear of your doings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home