Monday, April 22, 2002

Tiring kinda day......

Sunday was a nice day with Dylan. We watched "Kpax" which I truly enjoyed, being the "psych" minded kinda person that I am. We rented two other movies,but I got a headache and Dylan took me home. However, the day was nice just being able to relax.

Work was insane today. I got there and had 30 faxes to deal with right from the start. Then I had to handle my IN box, which took me until 3:30 to get through, including my e-mails. At 3:30 I had another 20 faxes to pull and handle before I left at 4:30. So my IN box is looking insane again, I have pend reports to handle, I have new e-mail issues, I have to print out three plan documents, and a whole account to pull every claim and write it up. And that is what I have to do before lunch tomorrow. I had every intention of going to the gym after work today, but I am exhausted!!!! I don't think that not going to the gym is the answer to that problem, so I will be going tomorrow. Tonight, I am playing on the internet and doing laundry, gonna take a hot bath, then go to bed! God, if I could just get an entire nights sleep without waking up a dozen times, that would be swell.

Oh, and I am not sure anymore about the "witch" thing.....having some definite issues with that in regards to some "weird" things that have happened. I am going to have to think long and hard about that. I think the Fates are trying to talk to me again....don't ya hate that when that happens.


And again, the get together Saturday night at Boca di Bepo with everybody for Toni and Rob's anniversary was a helluva lot of fun. Thanks again Toni and Rob for organizing such a great time. It was loud and the group on the other side of us were loud, but a helluva lot of fun. I was a little unimpressed with some of the childish nature of a few people, but you learn to handle situations like that as you get older. Next time we will know what to expect. However, just being able to spend time with everybody was worth almost every annoyance I had that evening........ALMOST(wink, wink!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home