Thursday, March 28, 2002

Better day......

As painful as this week has been, the healing has started. My folks seem to be doing better. I think it is going to help that I will be home from work tomorrow to take them shopping and just be "the good daughter". However, I am still at that point that every time I see a small dog, my heart begins to ache again. Oh, and wow, stress has some bad effects on the body!!! I won't go into them, but I don't like it!

I had a great phone call today from Grace and I wish I could have spoken with her longer, but my boss was standing there when my cell phone went off. Dondra had her baby! Both the baby and the mother are fine and Grace sounded exhausted! Wish them all your love and send the positive energy, as I think Dondra is going to need it!!!

Oh, and for those of us that blew this off.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!! The beloved Dee's b-day was yesterday, so start harassing her with all the e-cards you can!

I spent last evening in the company of Dylan and his family. I was reintroduced to his Aunt Sheila and Uncle Ned who are both wonderful! It was his Aunt D'Ann's b-day, so of course Dylan's mother had to throw a huge dinner party. The food was wonderful, most of the company was great, I had some wonderful laughs, and it was good to get away and get my mind on other things. HOWEVER, Dylan's insane-troll grandmother touched me! And she kept saying I was "Dion's girlfriend"...whomever the fuck that is. So apparently, I am engaged to Dylan, but I am Dion's girlfriend. Thought I would let you all in on the little secret!!!!

And thank you all to everybody who sent their support and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home