Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Good day....

Good news....Connie is getting a computer very, very soon and will be back to the land of the Computer-geeks shortly....YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!! Or, at least I am assuming that....

Anyways, work was long and hectic. I have been keeping my desk to current lately, but today, the energy was gone. I had great day yesterday, blogged and it didn't post, but hopefully it will now. We'll see. But I digress. I was planning on going to the gym tonight, but after today's work load, I fell asleep twice driving home, so I decided not to be a menace on the road.....at least not more than I usually am. I will have to make up for it by an intense work out on Wednesday and Thursday. However, we did have fun today with a "QUESTION OF THE DAY", which I will post here for all to answer...

"If you were any kind of BEEP, what kind of BEEP would you want to be?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home