Thursday, January 03, 2002

Christmas list.....

1) stunning long black coat with a furry collar
2) books....Harry Potter series, and many more
3) sweaters, sweater, and more sweaters
4) silk pj's
5) two new silver necklaces
6) diamond earrings
7) food processor
8) new skirt
9) new pants
10) cd's.....Pink (Jeff, you wanna borrow?), Missy Elliott (this one, too?), Kid Rock ( I would let you borrow, but it is so cool you would steal it!), Waterbone (best new age cd ever made), and Sting
11) gift certificates to Media Play, Bath and Body, Barnes and Nobles, Lane Bryant, and others
12) stuff from Bath and Body
13) new statues from Pena/Windstone....guardian cat that is black and sleeping blue dragon....new hobby of mine
14) pink cashmere sweater
15) and the coolest....the biggest diamond ring from my parents.....

Sooo, yes, I too was very spoiled and very blessed. I am sure I am missing a ton of stuff...but I am tired...forgive me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home