Wednesday, September 26, 2001

My world.....

My honey-bunny is getting sick. I hate it when he gets ill because he can stay that way longer than any human has a right too. However, this time he is trying to best to take care of himself. I think he is only doing that because he REALLY wants to go to the Haunted Railway this weekend........

Went to Harmons last night to do some grocery shopping and was so upset! As I was leaving the parking lot, it was THEN that I noticed all the pumpkins!! They were sitting lonely, awaiting my attention, looking up at me with those sad eyes that ask, in only the way a pumpkin can, for me to take them home. I am such a mean person because I didn't stop to gather them up into my arms, kiss their little heads gently and take them home to await Halloween with me. I hope that they all find good homes. I plan on going back this weekend to visit them, to take as many of them home with me as I can. I know my Dylan loves to go shopping with me for pumpkins.....making him carry them to the cart and talk to them so that they won't be scared.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home