Monday, September 24, 2001

Bitch, bitch, bitch......

I am not a very nice person today. My supervisor, in an obvious cry for help, let me know that her "IN" box is in horrible shape, has never been this bad, and I just basically responded that it sucks to be her! Hmmm....will I go to hell for that?

Anyways, Skattie, what I am gonna do with you? Look before you leap please.....I am worried it is a "rebound" and I hate it when you get hurt so much. However, if it is just a diversion, that is cool.

Oh Toni, don't be so mean! You got scared a couple of times too! And yes, I GOT CRAP!!!!! I don't know about Brian...I think we need to muzzle him when he drinks, what do you think? I am starting to think that I will be the pun of most of his jokes in his drunken stupor.....

Only 5 more days until the next Haunted House. Saturday we are planning on a new haunted house and I am already so excited that I can hardly stay in my chair!!!! Oh, I hope they get to touch us.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home