Wednesday, August 01, 2001

So far the day has been pretty eventful. Have a co-worker who is coming in late, then going on downtime and then not answering calls. So because of her, the rest of us have not been able to do our downtime. Oh well. Also, a number of my co-workers have decided to treat me as the acting supervisor since mine is out with a broken hip and complain to me about other co-workers and expect me to do something about it. To which I have just been nicely telling them to please complain to the acting supervisor. Somewhere, that has been lost on them because they continue to come to me. I am getting really good at just ignoring everybody around me. Wonder if that would work outside of the office as well. Maybe I should try my own experimentation.

Hope the day is going well for everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home