Monday, July 30, 2001

Yup....

Spent the weekend doing stuff for ME and only ME!!! How selfish, eh??? I am sure I probably pissed off the whole work, but too damn fucking bad!!! I got three gallons of paint up on my den walls and ceiling and it looks sooo much better. The only part of this weekend that I regret is that I did not get to see my Scottie and Jeffy. However, my honey-bunny told me that they had a great time on Friday night and my boys looked great, so that is what matters. Also, Scottie sounded like he was getting pulled in every direction to see every person, so I am glad that I wasn't in the way. Maybe next time......

But I digress.....the painting of my den was very cathartic. It is only about once or twice a year that I actually take time out to do something that I want and this was it! Unfortunately, that put the rest of the world on hold while I did that. I think I am making myself sound more selfish than I truly was. I did go to a b-day party that I was invited to, oh about 4 months ago, on Saturday night, but only stayed for 2 hours and then had to go home and fall asleep due to 1) exhaustion and 2) too much alcohol. Won't be drinking for awhile, I do believe. I also had an opportunity to speak with Rita (Marc's mother) about the upcoming trial and taking care of her house while she is gone...which won't be hard since she is use to being away so much these days....and all she will let me do is check on the house, make sure the plants are all getting watered. Also got a lot of cleaning done at the house, a lot of stuff thrown away, and the garage cleaned out for my dad....so I guess I wasn't too selfish.

As for Connie and Gracie....I am excited to hear that Gracie's surgery went really well, other than having to be somewhat awake during the whole thing. As for not being able to see her this weekend, that was unfortunate and I wish that I had gone up to see her. I just know how I felt after surgery and I didn't want anybody bugging me, visiting me, looking at me, for the first few days while I was home, so I have decided to give her a little time before I start REALLY bugging her. Hope she will still love me for giving her a little re-coop time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home