Friday, July 27, 2001

I am sooooo sick in the head......

I am redecorating my den! It has been since I was around the age of 12 since my den was painted...the putrid shade of gray, which over the years has gotten darker and darker, and not due to dirt. SOOOO, I am going to the opposite extreme....White Peony. I am actually going to spend my Friday night and Satuday painting, unless of course, my daddy finishes it before I get home! Then I am throwing out all of the garbage and yucky furniture that I don't like and getting new furniture. I am attempting to turn it into a den/entertainment room and I am going for warmer colors......rose, dark green, brown. I want it more masculine and more warm than it is currently. I am also planning on getting a huge rug for the floor, some big pillows for the floor and a nice couch with an entertainment center.....can't wait! I am probably going to be blowing off my company summer party for this personal shin-dig. Okay, you knew it was coming, so here is the bitching.....people are actually getting PISSED off because I am finally taking some time to do something FOR ME! God forbid! Yes, I know, it is my own damn fault. I always spend so much time trying to help out everybody else, make everybody else happy, do what I can for everybody else, that nobody is use to me actually trying to do something for me, so I should have expected it but DAMN!!!!! The backlash for me taking the time to do this for myself has been horrible! I actually wonder where I got some of these friends/family!!!! Oh well.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home