Friday, July 13, 2001

Umm Scottie........

I am so lost and now so completely depressed! When did Rachel and Tom break up and why ( you can send that info to me in a PERSONAL e-mail)? Are they just seperating or getting a divorce? Is there hope for them?

Also, on the note about the Gorillaz....I LOVE THEM! I saw their video today on VH1 for "Clint Eastwood" and have absolutely fallen head over heels with their music. So Scott, because everybody knows that my musical taste is the shits, you must now stop liking them or you will forever be taunted by Dylan and Jeffy that you like the same music that I do. Remember, I am the person that likes Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, and Barry Manilow.

As for Connie....

Okay, Toni has brought it to OUR attention that she started the damn paint war. Therefore, are we no obligated to strike revenge upon her??? She also made my legs hurt for days by abusing me, and she made your chest hurt and almost caused you to pass out...so shouldn't we do something to her????

Anyways, about to the TYPICAL topic of me......

Yesterday's work sucked!! I have this chic that works here, for now we will call her "BITCH". She is very "Mormonesque" and in a away that I despise. SOOOOO, she decided to get snippy with me because I didn't realize she was in line waiting to talk to somebody who I was talking to, so she through a hissy fit. In her world, apparently, when she gets nasty with people they back down to her. Well, I guess she wasn't expecting the loud abuse that came swirling out of my mouth in her direction, right in front of 10 of her coworkers, one of them her supervisor. And my language was VERY COLORFUL! I then walked off. Well, later she decided she was going to be sticky sweet with me, to which I responded with my usual one word answers. I figure it is about time somebody stood up to her. Anyways, it made the day more fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home