Wednesday, August 01, 2001

Hmmmmm.....

Had an interesting, and insightful, discussion last night and I have come to some conclussion. The first conclusion is that I air too much "dirty laundry" on my blogs. The criticism that I received was very much appreciated in regards to that area. I think it stems from the fact that if I put a "thought" out on the blog, too many people read into it as being in regards to themselves, which is not always the case, but they are getting hurt by what is written. The second conclusion is that I have viewed this blog as a cathartic means of expressing my anger. Once again, it is being taken as a "personal attack" by other folks who choose to read the blog. So my form of "catharsis" is become not so cathartic. So, I guess what I am saying is that I probably won't be spending much time blogging unless it is in reference to happy, shiny events in my life.

Hope it is a good day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home