Tuesday, July 31, 2001

Okay, here is a word to the WISEST...if somebody tell you something, like, "I have strong feelings for you" and you don't say anything back, and the person that said it is FEMALE, you are in a lot of trouble! YOU MUST RESPOND!!!! Even if it is to say, oh, something like "Well I don't have strong feelings for you but I would like to sleep with you." at least you are acknolweding that they spoke something about their feelings and you heard it. Women are weird like that. They like to know that 1) you are really listening, 2) you have the ability to respond and form a sentence, and 3) they like to see if you are going to turn tail and run. Now, for those females, like myself, who were born with too many man qualities, we are more prone not to let you know what our "true" feelings are until you let your guard down to us first. So, here is your test for the day kids. If a woman walks up to you and says "I like you a lot more than as a friend" do you a) laugh in her face, b) cry hysterically and run off c) let her know that you heard her and you need time to digest that information and will get back to her, d) stand there with no response or e) all the above? (Can you tell that I work with men???)

Anyways, the evening was good. I went to the gym after work for my 60 minute routine and then went home and did NOTHING! I was shocked because I had so many things that I wanted to do but just didn't have the motivation. HOWEVER, woke up this morning with all the motivation in the world!! So, gym after work and then doing some cleaning. Wanna help???????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home