Tuesday, July 17, 2001

Once again MICHELLE!!!!!!!! UPDATE THE DAMN BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Let me tell you about work today...

I get a call today about my friend Shane's grandmother having a heartattack last night. Okay, she is doing alright. BUT the issue is that on Friday his FATHER had a heart attack and his grandfather just had bypass surgery. SOOOO Shane is not doing well, and I think, understandably so. SOOOO I spend about 10 minutes calling around trying to locate him and then finally get him on the phone and talk to him for 15 minutes. Okay the issue is this.....I apparently have co-workers around me that are upset with the amount of time that I took on personal calls trying to help out. Remember, the total was 25 minutes. The one co-worker was on a personal call on Wednesday for 3.5 hours ( no exaggeration) arguing with her live in boyfriend and the other co-worker is ALWAYS ON PERSONAL CALLS. That too, is no exaggeration. About every 10th call of hers is a personal call that she is on, on average, for 20 minutes. So what is their fucking problem!!! I take more calls than anybody else on this group and the one day that I have an emergency, I suddenly become the bitch!!!!!!

Also, the "bitch" from last week...well she is now sticky-icky sweet every day and I have progressively become more nasty with her and BARELY acknowledge her existence. It now has become more of a game!!!

Oh well......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home