Friday, August 17, 2001

http://www.arizonarepublic.com/arizona/articles/0816atkinson-ON.html

Okay, check out the link above...you know, cut and paste. This is a story on Marc. If you don't know who Marc Atkinson is, then e-mail me directly and I will explain him to you at Minorpblm@aol.com. I just don't feel like going to my whole history of growing up with him, him moving away, him becoming a police officer, him getting killed in the line of duty after getting married and having a beautiful little boy, etc, etc, etc. All I can say is that Rory Vertigan will forever be my hero and an angel in my eyes.

On to a better note....work went pretty well today and I am home doing my laundry....YEAH!!!! I love laundry! As stupid as that sounds, but cleaning and gardening are so cathartic to me.


Oh, got to see The Rock last night at the first live broadcasting of Smackdown! ever at the E-Center. All I can say is that 1) The Rock is much shorter than I thought, but just as beautiful, 2) I was honestly touched by the relationship that Sara and the Undertaker have ( you can tell that they care about eat other, he waits for her before he leaves the ring, picks her up out of the rings, etc. and 3) people that stand in front of me and block out the sun deserve to have my gum thrown on them and to be spit on by me several times. 'Nufff said.

So what is everybody else doing this weekend??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home