Thursday, July 12, 2001

Oh NO Miss Thang.....!

That was YOU Connie that started the staining wars! You got me first with the damn brush down the leg and I just followed your lead. Now yes, I will admit that I got you many more times than you got me, but you definatly started it first! And of course you will still bring me the spanikopta and fudge because 1) you love me, and 2) I'm cute!!!!!

Wow, I am shocked and a little surprised but it looks like everybody will be attending Dylan's b-day party for me! That makes me sooo happy because the last time Dylan tried to plan a little get together everybody could not show and I thought it had killed his desires to host anything ever again. So, thank you to all of our friends for RSVPing!!!

On to a better note. Went with my daddy and mama to the doctor yesterday for my dad's cancer appointment. He has been treated for skin cancer on both arms and it looks like it has been beaten!!! His arms look like somebody dumped toxic waste on them, but the cancer is now gone. All the biopsys on his head and arms came back benign, and that is a great thing as well!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home