Monday, July 09, 2001

Remind me....note to self.....

My legs are in so much pain right now that I feel that a large elephant stood on the back of both my thighs, danced a waltz, took a bow, did an encore, and left the stage by walking down them! I am never helping Toni again!!!! I have no idea what the hell I did to make my legs hurt so badly and to cause such horrendous charlie horses in them, but I know it is her fault. Somehow, it is always DRUNK TONI'S FAULT!!!!!!! Other than that, the day went well. I spent most of my day doing 1) taking phone calls, as that is my job, and 2) processing claims. Tomorrow I will be helping Raphael learn his job, since there are aspects that he still does not understand. Ohhhh, did I tell you we are having a company party on the 28th? Gawd, how excited am I! I guess it is the second party of the year where people look forward to getting drunk and making asses out of themselves in front of all their co-workers! Not I, said me! I have no idea how long I will stay, since I made the honey bunny take the day off to go and be miserable with me. So many other things I would rather be doing.......

Have I told everybody lately how proud I am of all my "boys?"! Rob won his football game on Saturday, Jeff "just said no" to a crazy woman, Scott is in happy land AND doing well at school, and Jer....well, he is just cool because he has a gun. And as for my "girls"...Toni is giving her grandparents the best bedroom set in the world )cuz' I helped and I am cute!), Connie quit smoking, Gracie is going to school and sticking with it, and Michelle....well, just cuz she has a gun!( and she is cute too!). Gawd, I have the best people in my life!!!!! And then there is Dylan................well, I guess you all kind have figured out that I kinda like him and am always proud of his nasty ass!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home