Monday, July 02, 2001

Okay, okay Connie, I am updating my blog.........

A little irritated on this end!!!! I have a workout "partner" who is driving me nuts!!! I started working out 3 times a week, that apparently was not good enough for this person, so I upped it to 4 times a week. Well, I decided that I only wanted to work out 3 times this week and take tomorrow night and the 4th off...apparently this is NOT ACCEPTABLE to this other person! I am in a constant battle with myself to quit living my life for the happiness of others, and here I am doing it again!!! I would probably be able to be a big bitch and put my foot down, but this is my MOTHER!!! What is a girl to do??????

Anyways, had a great weekend and a fun time with my Summer Solstice a couple of weeks back. Also got me a nice charm for my necklace that helps me in my blessings. So, it looks like things are coming together.

How is everybody else doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home