Wednesday, July 11, 2001

In my defense.....

Okay CONNIE, you started the staining war.....it was YOU that painted ME..I was just defending myself!! So the revenge should be mine.....MUHAHAHAAHHAHHHHHHAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!

Anyways, my legs are still in a lot of horrible pain. I have done every stretching maneuver possible, have taken drugs, have taken muscle relaxors, so now I have decided that it is time to amputate! I will be severing my limbs later this evening if anybody would like to come and watch.

One of the new books that I bought, "I never believed in ghosts until...." has successfully creeped me out!! I have been reading it before I doze off too sleep every night and it has started to give me nightmares! COOOL!!!!!! It is personal experiences that people sent into USA Weekly and then were published into a book. Pick if up if you want a creepy read!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home