Monday, July 09, 2001

Good morning all,

Okay, let me start by just saying...SORRY SCOTT I HAVEN'T READ YOUR BLOG IN A LONG TIME!!!!!! I am a loser of a friend, but I promise to read it all either today at work or tonight at home!!! I must get info on "reading on the toilet" apparently.

Anyways, what a helluva weekend! I spent Saturday with Toni doing her "project" of staining her grandmother's bedroom. It was more fun than I expected, especially since I got to stain Toni and Connie in one day! What more fun can a group of girls have that doesn't involve getting naked! Anyways, the bedroom set turned out beautiful, as did the clean room...thanks to Grace!

Also got to see "A.I." which I found to be a very disturbing movie. The reason is because 1) the mother abandons the child in the woods.....not that I like children but anything defenseless, like children and animals, left to fend for themselves is a horrible thing and the person leaving the child or animal should immediatly be put to death; and 2) the whole alien ending....my feelings are still out on aliens and I absolutely did not like the ending.....it may have more to do with the fact that it just prolonged the whole movie, but I didn't like it.

Anyways, let me discuss a matter with myself in this blog....birthdays. If you know me, you know I hate my birthday. It has nothing to do with getting older, that part I like, it has to do with the way people act. For some reason, the minute the calender is turned to show JULY, my family begins to treat me like shit. Why? Who knows...it is just a fact. So, that tends to put me in a very foul mood for the whole month. I wish I could enjoy it, but I would be okay if it just came and went like any other day and it was forgotten. Oh well......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home