Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Well, we finally got Mom home last night. It got to the point that if they had not let us bring her home, I am pretty sure she would have pulled out all the tubing and stuff and WALKED home. Unfortunately, it was pretty late when we got home and she was absolutely exhausted, so all I really got to do was get her into her pj's and put her to bed.

This morning I called and talked to her but she was a little incoherent....not as bad as what she was when we first took her down to the ER, but still not completely alert. Thankfully after she had something to eat and was getting ready to go to the doctor, she was doing much, much better. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will continue to get stronger and more mentally alert.

Oh, and all of my love, energy and prayers are with Shane and his family at this time. I love you my friend!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your blog back from 2008 on Sharon Lee Newsome. I know that she would be like a great-aunt or something like that to me. Please write me back and maybe I can learn more. saxygirl82@yahoo.com. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home