Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Dear Diary Tuesday...

I wish I could tell you stories of all the exciting things I did for the weekend....but it would be a lie. Dylan and I relaxed this weekend and spent our time on the couch, watching a movie or TiVo and not a lot more than that. We did vacuum the house late on Sunday and I made dinner on Sunday, but that was the entire extent of our productivity. I figured since I knew that the next couple of weekends were going to be busy with projects and such, that he deserved a weekend of doing absolutely nothing...and that is what we did. It was actually kind of nice and I refused to let myself think of all the things I could/should be doing. Nope, needed some time to enjoy with my husband and we did.

This weekend is going to be a bit more productive. We are going to be working diligently in our yard to make it more beautiful. We have bushes to trim up, ground that needs to be planted, lawn that needs to be mowed. And of course, Sunday is Mother's Day and I am not exactly sure what were will be doing tht day...other than delivering gifts to our Mom's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home