Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dear Diary Thursday....

Only two more days at work, only two more days at work, only two more days at work.... this will be my mantra today, giving me something to live for.

In other news, I got great news last night. My cousin who has esophageal cancer and who had decided to let the cancer take him, met with his oncologist AND THE TUMOR HAS SHRUNK! They have decided to remove his esophagus, pull his stomach up and re-attach it to "create" a new esophagus and he will be able to eat and have a normal life...YEAH!! Any bit of news like that, some glimmer of hope, renews my Daddy's view on the world...and makes me a happy girl.

Also yesterday, I found out that I will be interviewed for our "newspaper" that goes out to all of the divisions of my company....nationally and internationally. I turned it down the first time but got pushback from my boss because it will make our division "look good"....so I am going to take 20 minutes out of my day and just do it.

On not such a good note, my goat-demon dog Coal decided to rip off part of our fence....while Dylan was watching! Yep, he decided to argue with the dog next door, grabbed a hug hunk of the fence and RIP...no more piece of that fence! Thankfully my Daddy came over to my house while I was at work and fixed it and it all looks pretty and new...and if that little dog tries to start anything, I am going to hit it with a brick!!

Only two more days of work, only two more days of work, only two more days of work.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home