Monday, March 10, 2008

Dear Diary Monday....

It was an AWESOME weekend....and it started out with leaving work early on Friday. I got out of work at noon on Friday and headed home to meet up with Dylan. He could not fall asleep after work, so we got going and did some window shopping and then met up with Toni and Rob for a celebatory dinner at the Wingcoop. It was very low key and Rob and Toni were great company and OHMYGAWD the wings were spicy!!! Oh, and they were in love with Toni so they kept bringing her more and more wings.

Saturday, I got up and took my Mom grocery shopping. Now, keep in mind it has probably been three weeks since we did any MAJOR shopping and so after Costco and Petsmart, my car was FULL! We headed back home to put things away and then I headed to my house to help out with cleaning. Dylan had started the hardest part, vacuuming the carpets and all the furniture, so I pitched in and started the scrubbing and dusting of each and every room. By about 2:00, I was exhausted AND not feeling well. I took a bit of a nap, we finished up, and Dylan headed off to a concert and I just relaxed...me and my headache and my upset stomach.

Sunday was the SHOPPING DAY! We bought me new clothes for Vegas and Maui, went and got all of our Wal-Mart, Costco, and Petsmart shopping done...did a bunch more window shopping....and just enjoyed ourselves. Unfortunately, I will still a bit sick on Sunday but Dylan took very good care of me. OH, and I ran into Tonster at The Fashion Bug and she scared the crap out of me and I almost punched her in the nose!!

So, I have only this week and then I am off a week from work....and I can tell I have already mentally checked out. Help me get through this week, Allah!

1 Comments:

At 5:35 AM , Blogger Toni said...

When did you become a muslim?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home