Monday, March 03, 2008

Dear Diary Monday...

It was a very quiet weekend. I spent Saturday morning picking up dog poop in the yard, then trimmed a couple of bushes and raked the back yard. I then got ready to go hang out with Dylan and we drove over to check out the new Petsmart Hotel....it is awesome! I think Coal will really like spending a few days there this month. We then grabbed dinner and headed home to watch the UFC Pay Per View....ended up going to bed early as Dylan was so exhausted.

Sunday I got up and made us a huge bowl of WW crab salad for dinner, cleaned the hamster's cage, did a little bit of light housekeeping and then relaxed the rest of the day....pretty pathetic. My Daddy did come over for a little while so I could write a letter for him and then Dylan's Mom came over last night with 8 bottles of different juice. She is putting us on a vitamin/free-radical killer maintenance program since we have really been hitting the gym hard and she is worried that all of the free-radicals running around in our body will either make us sick or kill us. It was nice to hang out with her for a little while and learn about this diet we will be doing. As soon as the product comes in, I think Dylan and I will be living on juice and powder supplements from the amount she is bringing over!!

Oh, and sometime last week I was walking and ran my hand into the corner of a filing cabinet...oh GOD did it hurt! So now I have a big yello bruise on my hand by my thumb, but the bad part is it must have struck a nerve because the tendon running down my wrist is so painful that I can hardly type AND it makes a couple of my fingers go numb.

And an exciting week is planned.....I am getting new SHORT hair for my vacations. I have decided that I just can not grow my hair out...it is just impossible and I absolutely hate it. So, going shorter, putting some more chunks of dark brown in it....just going to find me something that is easy to manage, does not take a lot of time to do in the morning and a much sassier look to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home